Summary of Strategic Goals
1. Academic Excellence
- Achieve recognition as a leader institution for its excellence in Pharmacy education.
- Maintain the faculty and non-faculty staff necessary to fulfill the School’s mission.
- Continue to foster and strengthen collaborative initiatives within the School, the Medical Sciences Campus, the UPR and with other institutions.
- Develop a consistent and open process to gather external stakeholders’ feedback on planning and continuous improvement efforts.
- Achieve recognition as a leader institution for its interdisciplinary, collaborative, and competitive research at the local, national and international level.
- Optimize the effective use of all technological media to showcase the School’s productivity in education, research and services.
4. Financial Resources
- Maximize the use of financial resources and secure income of external funding sources.
- Continue to lower power consumption in the School of Pharmacy.
- Continue to foster and strengthen the collaborative service initiatives between the School of Pharmacy and other institutions.