Minimum requirements: B.S. or M.S. degree from an internationally recognized institution. The applicant should be a major in one of the following fields: Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences. In special cases, Bachelor or Master´s degrees in other related fields can be considered. In these cases, before submission of the application, the student will be encouraged to request approval from the Assistant Dean of Graduate Programs.
Organic Chemistry, Calculus I, Physics
Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics
- Average GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Completion of a GRE examination within the last three years.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Essay including career goals and reasons for interest in the program (300-500 words).
- Proficiency in English.
- Interview by the Graduate Committee (when invited).
- Instructions for Application for Admission to Ph.D.
- Medical Sciences Campus Application
- Letter of Recommendation
- Form for Additional Data
- Receipt of Payment Per Concept of Admission Application
For more information, you can contact Joseph Bloom, Ph.D., Assistant Dean for Graduate Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Pharmacy Building
Medical Sciences Campus
San Juan, PR 00931
(787) 758-2525 Ext. 5509, 5510